This page was last updated on October 13, 2023.
LOG FILES AND COOKIESWe collect certain information through log files and cookies. This information includes Internet Protocol addresses (IP), browser type and language, operating system, date and time, and navigation data. However, to the extent that Internet Protocol addresses (IP) or similar identifiers may be considered personal information under local laws, we will treat these identifiers as personal information. We use this information to understand and analyze trends, administer the site, and understand user behavior on the site.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONMINESWEEPER takes precautions, including administrative, technical, and physical measures, to protect your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
YOUR RIGHTSYou have the following rights:
- Access to personal data that we process about you,
- Correct any inaccurate personal data,
- Delete your personal data in the absence of a legitimate or legal reason to keep it,
- Limit the processing of your data,
- Object to the use of your personal data for automated decision-making or profiling,
- Withdraw your consent at any time,
- Right to portability of your personal data, communicated in a structured and commonly used electronic format.
For further inquiries or to exercise your rights, please contact us via the contact form: Contact.